Hand plank with cross rotations
10reps on each leg 3sets!
Hip Raises 12reps 3sets
- Lie on an exercise mat with your knees bent so that your feet are flat on the floor. Keep your back straight.
- Place your hands out to your sides palms flat for stability.
- Raise your glutes off the floor by extending your hips upward while pushing down through you heels.
- Continue until your back, hips and thighs are in a straight line. Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position by lowering your hips back to the floor.
- Pause then repeat.
Squat Jump: 40secs 3sets
Burpees: How many to do (do 5reps, 4reps,3reps,2reps,1rep) rest 10secs after each set do this 3sets
Mountain Climbers 45 secs 3sets
Squat Jacks 45 secs 3sets
High Knees 90 secs 3reps
JACK KNIFE CRUNCHES 25REPS
SIDE PLANK, EACH SIDE HOLD 25SECS
LEGS RAISES 25REPS
LOWER TUMMY CRUNCH 25REPS
PUSH UPS 50REPS (DO 10 AND THEN REST)