OCTOBER CHALLENGE DAY3 (back and glutes)
Video Below shows the side shuffle run or hop and Quadruped Hip Extension so you can understand the routine well.
WARM UP (PICTORIAL ILLUSTRATION IS BELOW)
1. SKIP 200X (TRY NOT TO STOP IF YOU STOP IN BTW MAKE IT LIKE AT 50 REST FOR SECS BUT IF YOU CAN FINISH 200 AT A GO DO IT, IT KEEPS YOUR HEART RATE UP)
– CRUNCHES 25X
2. JUMP SQUAT WITH DUMBELLS THE HEAVIER THE BETTER 10REPS (fast)
– Quadruped Hip Extension 20reps (10 on each side, illustration below and also in the video)
3. Burpees 10 in 20sec (fast)
– v crunches 20sets
4. Mountain Climbers 40reps in 20secs (try your best be fast)
– Leg arm extension 12reps
5. Step up 40sets in 20secs (use a lower pavement like the edge of the stairs on some where thats a little high, as if you are about to climb a staircase, use dumbells) In this workout act like u are climbing real fast on just one step do this with speed.
– Leg Drop 25x
6. Side Shuffle Hop with a squat (In the side shuffle move to the side lets start with left hop to the right and as you land, land to a squat do 5to the left and 5 to the right.) 4sets 2 to the right and 2 to the left.
– Dumbell rows 12reps 3 sets