Exercises To Reduce Thighs
Holding a dumbbell in your right hand, stand with your left hand on your hip.
Lean forward slightly, lifting your left foot behind you to about hip height. At the same, bring your right arm forward.
Turn your palm to face the ceiling and do a biceps curl.
Touch your toes back down briefly, then repeat for 12 reps. Be sure to keep your left leg straight while bending your right knee.
Switch sides: Stand with your left foot forward. Hold the dumbbell in your left hand, and hinge forward, raising your right leg up behind you to hip height.
Simultaneously, raise your left arm forward, turn your palm to the ceiling, and do a biceps curl.
Touch your toes back down briefly, and repeat for 12 reps.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Squat down, bending your knees to 90 degrees.
3.Now jump up and land softly again in the squat position. Use the strength in your legs and butt to jump up explosively.
4. Remember to land as softly as you can with your knees bent; keep your weight back, over your heels.
5. Do 3 sets of 8 reps
Squat with Ball
Stronger, longer, leaner thighs – yup, we can help you get those. Here, our best upper-leg-exercises.
1. Place an exercise ball between the wall and the curve of your lower back.
2. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
Bend your knees and lower 5 to 10 inches, keeping your shoulders level and your hips square. Hold this position for 3 seconds and then stand back up.
3. Start with 5 reps and work up to 12. Rest for 30 seconds and do another set.
1. Lie back on the mat with your arms by your sides and your palms facing down.
2. Begin by pointing with your left foot, as if reaching out with your toes toward the ceiling, and rotate your leg slightly outward.
3. Inhale, and trace a circle on the ceiling with your left leg, moving your whole leg, but keeping your hips still. Don’t lift your left hip off the floor.
4. Trace the circle on the ceiling 5 times in a clockwise direction. Repeat in a counter-clockwise direction.
5. Switch legs and repeat 5 times.